February 2019 newsletter
Our Mission: The Mission of Trinity Lutheran Church is Knowing Jesus
The Vision of Trinity Lutheran is God’s Love Transforming All Children
The Value that we hold at Trinity Lutheran is TLC: Think Like Christ
OUR TRINITY FAMILY WANTS:
•To Share Christ with you
•To Care for the spiritual and physical needs of our community.
•To Serve as Christ served when He lived on earth.
Get Plugged In:
Our purpose is to grow in our commitment to Jesus Christ and to one another so that we can be used by Him to bring the saving Gospel to everyone. Our staff and members would love to have you join us for worship this weekend. Check out all our worship opportunities and check out the ministries you could be involved in.
Pastor Cutler will be starting another Spiritual Growth class on Wednesdays starting the first Wednesday of May, May 2nd . If you would like to bring a friend or neighbor to these classes, you are more than welcome.
The classes will meet in the Fellowship Hall on Wednesdays beginning at 7:00 pm and ending promptly at 8:30 pm for all who want to grow in their Christian faith. This class is needed for membership at Trinity, but can be taken just for a closer walk with the Lord. Many people have taken this class for their spiritual benefit!
Statement of Faith: We at Trinity Lutheran Church believe, teach and confess the great doctrines of historic Christianity as they are revealed to us by God in the Bible. These doctrines include, but are not limited to:
1. We believe that the Bible is the inerrant Word of God which was verbally inspired by God to the apostles and prophets.
II Timothy 3:16-17 “All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.”
2. We believe that all men are sinners, both in their very nature and in their thoughts, words and deeds.
Romans 3:23 “All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”
3. We believe that Jesus Christ took upon Himself the punishment for our sins and through that act made us right with God.
Galatians 4:4-5 “But when the time had fully come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under law, to redeem those under law, that we might receive the full rights of sons.”
4. We believe that those who reject or ignore Jesus as their Savior will suffer eternally in hell, while those who believe in Him will live with Him forever in Heaven.
John 3:36 “He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides in him.”
5. We believe a Christian demonstrates faithful living by worshipping with others and by reading and studying God’s Word and by serving God by serving others.
Hebrews 10:25 “Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing. Instead, let us encourage one another all the more, since you see that the Day of the Lord is coming near.”
Trinity is a member of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
News & Announcements 4-30-17News & Announcements 2-17-19